T & K Living Life
Banana Ice Cream (just 5 ingredients!)
Updated: Jan 18, 2022
Banana Ice Cream
1 qt Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1 can (14oz) Condensed Milk
2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3- 4 Bananas (depending on size)
Mini Chocolate Chips
Candy of choice (mini size)
1. Start by creating whipped cream (approx 5 mins time): Combine the heavy whipping cream and sugar in a bowl, use an electric hand mixer to combine. Starting on a low speed and gradually increase the speed to the highest setting. Your cream will turn into a whipped cream/ fluffy texture (this can get messy!)
2. Pour the condensed milk and vanilla extract into the whipped cream. Mix for 1 minute to incorporate the ingredients together.
3. Puree the bananas to your liking (I use a food processor). I like mine with several mini lumps. Then pour the bananas into the whipped cream/ condensed milk mixture. Mix together for 1 -2 minutes to combine everything.
4. Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe dish and freeze for 12-24 hours before enjoying!
5. (Optional) Enjoy with toppings! I like mine with caramel sauce, mini peanut butter cups and mini chocolate chips!
Want to keep it even more simple? This ice cream can be made without the vanilla extract and granulated sugar! That's right, all you need is 3 ingredients: Heavy Whipping Cream, Condensed Milk and Bananas! You can follow the same steps as above.